In compliance with the information duties established in Article 10 of the Spanish Information Services and Electronic Commerce Act 34/2002 of 11 July, we state the following information: The company owning WEBSITE is EZPELETA DIVISIÓN COMERCIAL, S.L.U., with its address in 20 REPÚBLICA ARGENTINA STREET, 3RD FLOOR, SUITE 17, VIGO 36201, SPAIN, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number for contact: +34 986 29 39 22 , Spanish VAT Number: B27705763, registered at the Company Register of Pontevedra in Volume 3440, Book 3440, Sheet 90, Page PO-45478.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING DATA PROTECTION:
1) CONTROLLER: Who is the controller handling your data?
Identity: EZPELETA DIVISIÓN COMERCIAL, S.L.U. – VAT NUMBER: ES B27705763 Postal address: REPÚBLICA ARGENTINA, 20, 3.º, OFIC. 17, 36201 VIGO, SPAIN Phone: +34 986 29 39 22 E-mail address: email@example.com 9)
2) OBJECTIVE: What is our objective when handling your personal data?
EZPELETA DIVISIÓN COMERCIAL, S.L.U., handles the information provided by interested parties with the following objectives:
- Producing quotations with information regarding our products and services
- Providing the requested service and invoicing it
- Sending marketing materials regarding our products and services using any means of communication (post, e-mail or telephone).
3) LIMITS TO TERM OF STORAGE: How long will we store your data?
All disclosed information shall remain stored as long as the commercial relationship persists or for the required statutory term.
4) LEGITIMATION: How are we legitimised to handle your data?
The legal grounds for data handling are consent of the data subject and hiring the services.
5) RECIPIENTS: To which recipients will your data be disclosed?
Your data will be disclosed to:
- Tax agencies
- Banks and financial institutions
- Service bureaus
- Group companies: Ezpeleta 72, S.L.
6) RIGHTS: What rights do you have after providing us with your data?
All individuals and entities have the right to get a confirmation from EZPELETA DIVISIÓN COMERCIAL, S.L.U., on whether we are handling personal data concerning them. Interested individuals and entities have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, when applicable, to request the erasure if said data are not required anymore for the objectives that led them to be gathered in the first place, among other reasons. In certain situations, the interested individuals and entities might request a limited handling of their data; in such cases, we shall only store them to make or defend claims. In certain situations, and due to reasons related to their particular status, the interested individuals and entities might oppose the handling of their data. EZPELETA DIVISIÓN COMERCIAL, S.L.U. shall cease handling said data unless on compelling legitimate grounds or to make or defend potential claims. Interested individuals and entities shall have the right to withdraw their consent at any time, without prejudice to the legitimacy of data handling based on consent given prior to its withdrawal. To find additional information regarding your rights, please visit the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.agpd.es/) To exercise your rights, please send us an e-mail to INFO@EZPELETA.COM identifying yourself by attaching a copy of your National Identity Card and stating the right that you want to exercise and your reasons to do so.
7) ORIGIN: How did we obtain your data?
- Personal data handled by EZPELETA DIVISIÓN COMERCIAL, S.L.U. have been provided by the interested individual or entity
- Handled data categories are the following:
- Identification data
- Postal and electronic addresses
- Economic data
- These data do not enjoy any special protection