Grupo Ezpeleta, History
The managerial group Ezpeleta was established in 1935 in O˝ati (Guip˙zcoa) where it started activity as a rain umbrella factory.
During the last years, the company has achieved an important increase in sales, encouraging its current growth and expansion processIn 1954, looking to expand, members of the second generation of the family moved to Vigo where new production facilities were launched. Since then, the company has continuously grown, not only in terms of facilities, but also in terms of its range of products.
For this reason, in 1988, Ezpeleta started to build the factory that is now the biggest of the group, located in Vila Nova de Cerveira (Portugal).
Ezpeleta is now a 100% family owned group of companies